nunit-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Merge Changes Experiment

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 14:29:01 +0600, Sergey Popov <psg1234@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, I made out what the problem was.
>
> I registered the branch on my own code page:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~sergey.popov
>
> But I had to register the branch on the project code page:
> https://code.launchpad.net/nunit-summary

Of course.  This feature is one of my pet peeves.  Registering a hosted branch
in the UI is going to go away VERY soon (sooner now that I'm reminded how
confusing it is).  In the future, just push your branch.  Registering branches
is for telling Launchpad about branches that aren't pushed to Launchpad, but
you'd like Launchpad to know about them (if you push to your own server, for
instance).

Cheers,

--
Paul Hummer