nunit-dev team mailing list archive

greetings from a new member

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the NUnit development team and just wanted to send out a quick post to introduce myself.

My name is Justin and I live in the United States. I am 37 years old. I have been programming professionally for 8 years using Microsoft technologies. You can read over some of my skills on linkedin:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdauben

Charlie had asked me to consider joining the team since I am a blind computer programmer and can help with increasing the accessibility of NUnit for blind or visually impaired programmers.

I use screen reading software called Jaws to program and use the computer. If interested, you can read up on it at www.freedomscientific.com.

I'm looking forward to helping out in any way I can on the NUnit project.

I primarily program API libraries at my job using C#.NET and none other than NUnit!

I also test the UI of our products for usability and accessibility compliance.

So, where are others from on the team and what do you guys do for work?

/Justin

Follow ups