nunit-dev team mailing list archive

Re: greetings from a new member

I just had the same bug setting Justin's location! I
suspect that Sergey is capturing everyone. :-)

In my case, it occurred if I dragged to an approximate
location, zoomed in and then repositioned. To fix it,
I dragged without any zoom change - this took a long time!
Another idea would be to drag it to Sweden, click update
and then go in a second time to drag it to a city without
changing zoom level.

I'll post something to the lp-users list about this.

Charlie