Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 10:56 AM
Subject: RE: [Nunit-dev] What should we do about lp:nunit-2.5?

Hi Justin,

See http://nunit.org/?p=howtos#latestSourceLP for a description
of how it worked *before* I deleted the mirror. As soon as I
establish the new code on LP, I'll post info here and create
some new instructions.

CVS was pretty much the de facto standard VCS for many years.
SVN was created to get beyond many of the limitations of CVS.
When NUnit started in 2000, CVS was all that Sourceforge
offered and we never converted. IMO, SVN is still the standard
in centralized version control, but de-centralized is the
wave of the future. Bazaar is great because it allows you to
work in a centralized or de-centralized manner - or even to
combine them within the same project.

I'm working on more docs for developers - bear with me!

Charlie