From: nunit-dev-bounces+charlie=nunit.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:nunit-dev-bounces+charlie=nunit.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Fabio Maulo
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 4:54 AM
To: nunit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Nunit-dev] Installation layout for NUnit V3

I have only one issue about installation.
IMO we should have an explicit option to install the framework in the GAC
and the default should be "false".

2009/7/30 Andreas Schlapsi <a.schlapsi@xxxxxx>

Hi Charlie,

I created a prototype for the NUnit Framework Installer yesterday. It
packages the NUnit Framework for .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 (and later for
.NET 3.5 and 4.0) and suppresses all variants in the feature tree
without corresponding .NET version installed on the target computer.

It installs the framework assemblies under <Program Files>\NUnit
3.0\Framework\net-1.1 or <Program Files>\NUnit 3.0\Framework\net-2.0.

What about documentation? Will the framework documentation be separated?

Andreas