nunit-dev team mailing list archive

NUnit 2.5.2 Released

Hi All,

The release is out with some bug fixes and minor framework changes.
See the release notes at http://nunit.org/?p=releaseNotes&r=2.5.2

The reason for this rather small release is to put a final cap on
our work on Sourceforge. This will be the last release that takes
it's source code from Sourceforge and the CVS repository there will
no longer be updated.

If you had commit rights to CVS, it has now been revoked. Those
committers who are still active have been invited to our nunit-core
team. If I missed you, please let me know.

The 2.5.2 release is now labelled as Release-2-5-2, Release-2-5-Current
and Release-Current, following the labelling standard we have used for
the past few years.

Next step is to create a new trunk branch for 2.5 on Launchpad.

Charlie