nunit-dev team mailing list archive

Code Review

Hi Folks,

One of the main purposes for this list is to do code review. Having one's
code visible to others is generally a very Good Thing for the author.
It's can also be very useful for the reviewer and it's *definitely*
good for the project.

Several of you have been reviewing my code - for which I'm grateful.
But most folks seem to be ignoring the opportunities to review the
merge requests that periodically show up on this list.

It's easy enough to do. Just follow the link in the request and
look at the diffs. If you want to do a more serious review,
you can also download the branch and test it locally. In either
case, signify the result of your review on the web site.

If we all do this, it will make a big difference in the success
of the project.

Charlie