nunit-dev team mailing list archive

Feature 676560 - IEquatable

Hi, unless I'm missing something - Charlie said on the "bug" page that it's
not trivial - all I would do is insert an additional routine call before the
default fallback to x.Equals(y) in NUnitEqualityComparer which would:

   - check if both x and y implement IEquatable<>
   - check that they both implement IEquatable of the same T
   - if the two above apply, call the IEquatable<T>.Equals method somehow,
   using reflection perhaps

In any case, I'm not sure we're still supporting .NET 1.x, in that case this
would go under a pre-processing directive.

Follow ups