nuvola-player-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Nuvola dependency: gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio

Hi Joshua,

thanks for sharing your issue with Gstreamer 1.0 and identifying the
cause. I've reopened bug #1078705 and added information about
gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio dependency. The Gst-0.1 to Gst-1.0 transition
is pretty annoying, any related information is very valuable.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nuvola-player/+bug/1078705

Regards,

Jiří Janoušek