nuvola-player-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mpdeimos/nuvola-player/bug-1212167 into lp:nuvola-player

Review: Needs Fixing

> Creating the element will be handled by the service integration.

Ok.

> Hence I've completely rewritten message handling for JS API 2.3 onwards.

So significant change is not acceptable for minor update of JavaScript API. However, I will take it into account during designing of JS API 3.0.

> Nuvola.Action and Nuvola.NavigationMuttonIntegration are wrapped in additional curly brackets to indicate that they are separate objects and support readability.

Nice :-)

> I'm not sure if my integration code somehow messes with hide googleplus controls

Yes, your changes broke the fix bar dimensions code. However, the feature has been just removed from trunk.

278	+ * Copyright 2014 Martin Pöhlmann <http://mpdeimos.com>

Please use your contact e-mail instead of a website.

381	+ // Otherwise, if not yet integrated and disabled, do nothing.
382	+ if (Nuvola.config.navigationButtons !== true)
383	+ {
384	+ return;
385	+ }

The button should be enabled by default, so condition Nuvola.config.navigationButtons === false has to be used to allow Nuvola.config.navigationButtons to be undefined (the default value).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mpdeimos/nuvola-player/bug-1212167/+merge/200249
Your team Nuvola Player Development is subscribed to branch lp:nuvola-player.