nuvola-player-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mpdeimos/nuvola-player/bug-1212167 into lp:nuvola-player

Review: Needs Information

Hm, I'm not able to get into the state you showed. Tried several times, also with chrome web application (including the nav buttons).

This screenshot shows (almost) exactly the same size as yours (I've my cache cleared)
https://copy.com/lBiQzFfRyeUjoMoi

Any ideas?

Offtopic: I can also apply the 'hide g+ stuff' simply by calling document.getElementById("gb").firstChild.firstChild.style.display="none"
and there are no further visual glitches.
If one wants to "stretch" the searchbar, it works with:
document.getElementById("gbq").parentNode.style.width="100%";
document.getElementById("gbq").parentNode.style.setProperty("margin-right", "30px", "important");
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mpdeimos/nuvola-player/bug-1212167/+merge/200249
Your team Nuvola Player Development is subscribed to branch lp:nuvola-player.