ocb team mailing list archive

OCB replay process

Hi,

as you may know, the OCB replay process is simply the result of running this script [1] on a checkout of each branch. It's being run daily for the 7.0 series, and only periodically for the 6.1 series for lack of commits on upstream for these series.

What we haven't done so far is sending out the logs of this process. Doing so is trivial, but I don't want to spam all the community reviewers. Instead, I would like to propose that any volunteers who want to monitor this process let me know and I'll include them in the loop.

Cheers,
Stefan.

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-community-reviewer/lp-community-utils/openerp-reviewers-nag/view/head:/replay_missing.py

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl