odoo-communitytools-team team mailing list archive

Welcome

Hello everybody,

At the time I am writing this email, we are 37 members on the Odoo CommunityTools mailing list. Honestly, I didn't expected such a huge success, thank you for showing so much interest in this project.

I am currently writing another mail presenting every module already developed in https://launchpad.net/openerp-communitytools. I hope I can post it this evening.

During that time I think it would be a good idea, for the people who want to share it, to give your personal motivations regarding the project and your inscription in this mailing list.

Here is mines :

I think communities takes more and more importance theses days, but are often not organized enough to fully use the knowledge of their members.

I, like the other founders of the project, think that there is a lack of tools for them. I want to create the ultimate, fully-featured platform so members of any community can better know the other members, communicate with them and coordinate.

Another goal is to bring to the associations/communities the power they need to meet theirs goals, whether it be money, time from volunteers etc... Only by giving what they need to the people who want to change the world will the world really change, I hope we can contribute to this with the CommunityTools.

Yannick.