odoo-communitytools-team team mailing list archive

Some news regarding Community verticalization

Dear community,

I just published a new post on my blog to give you some updates regarding the project :

https://www.disruptingworld.me/odoo-verticalization-for-communities-and-oca/.

Thank you for your patience, I'm sorry for not giving any news since the OpenDays. As explained in my post, the code is now clean enough for a full community-oriented development and the project was accepted by the OCA at the beginning of the month. Once the repository will be created by the OCA, all discussions including thoses which happen with my partners and customers will take place in github issues so you'll be able to more easily follow what's happening and participate if you want.

Until then, the development continue on https://github.com/YannickB/community-management. A customer fund the development of a frontend and will be reversed into the project, it shall be delivered next week. It's an important step for us since it will difficult to promote the platform outside of the odoo community without it.

You have a demo platform available here : https://demo.empower-us.net demo/demo.

Thank you for your attention, I'll notice you when the repository will be created.

Yannick.