oem-community-qa team mailing list archive

Re: Test results

Pisvi Chris Gregan! On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 01:52:09PM -0500 you wrote:

> I wanted to check in to see if there were any major problems with the
> Firefox update and the new Dell launcher. I did not see any new bugs
> related to the push so assumed it was good. Can we get a quick +1/-1 on
> the list?

So far so good, as long as I'm concerned. I upgraded all packages and
non problems so far.

BTW: it's less than obvious what problems the updated packages are going
to address, since the update manager app doesn't show the changelog...
--
Massimiliano Masserelli
- Cerco casa.