oem-community-qa team mailing list archive

Re: Firefox firedrill

    The problem is actually very simple. In the proposed repository there are two versions of xulrunner-1.9 (and xulrunner-gnome-support):

xulrunner-1.9_1.9.0.8+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.8.04.1_lpia.deb

and

xulrunner-1.9_1.9.0.8+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.8.04.1netbook0chelsea1_lpia.deb

The second one is creating the problem mentioned in the previous
comment. I think it must refers not to 8.04.1 but most likely on 9.04.
Anyway, the requirements for this version are not satisfied by hardy,
and so the install fails. Installing the first version of xulrunner
works just fine. Unfortunately, because of the version number of the
second, apt thinks that the second should be installed on hardy too.

Solution: remove the debs for the second xulrunner-1.9 and xulrunner-gnome-support with reference to netbook0chelsea1, from both the proposed repo and if it will ever make it, into the main repo.