oem-community-qa team mailing list archive

Ubuntu,Netbook Remix 9.04 - Possible problem

I downloaded the Ubuntu Netbook Remix and created a USB key to try it
out on my Dell Mini 9.  Boot-up was successful, but I noticed that there
was no sound when running from the LiveUSB.  Out of curiosity, I brought
up my home directory on the SSD, and went to Examples, and
double-clicked on "fables_o1_o1_aesop.spx".  The screen went strange,
then it went to a login screen.  I allowed it to run out of time, which
placed be back in the Netbook screen (desktop).   When I logged out
(shutdown) the screen again went strange, the cursor froze, and I had to
force a shutdown.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Craig A.Eddy
Tyche

Follow ups