ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: properties syntax

Glad that you like it =) Before carving it in the stone, I'll wait for the
reactions of other people on the mailing list.

I'll just profit of the occasion to edict a  fundamental rule or guiding
principle in designing ooc syntax: it should mostly be clear at first read.
At least, it should be guessable even without the language reference. The
easiest way is to spell everything as clearly as possible (as in the
getter/setter syntax suggestion, for the implement/override keywords and the
func keyword).

Amos