ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Draft.

I've tried to explicit what the backslash is all about, see
http://ooc-lang.org/draft

About Steve Dekorte: I've had a lengthy discussion with him on #ooc-lang
about ooc.
He said that ooc looked good, that he wanted to do his own low level
language for
a long time, and that it was the closest to what he had in mind.
So he seemed very interested and he plans to hack on it. (He's particularly
interested
in full jit suport).
I didn't want to tell you yet so you didn't have false hopes, but now that
he's blogged it, well... =)