ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: ooc Revision Consideration (ORC)

Hey there,

I like the ORC concept, thanks Tres for such a (surprising) contribution =)
Hopefully it'll make the ooc development model clearer and more open for
everyone to participate.

I've created a repo for ORCs here: http://github.com/ooc/middleearth and
added most major current ooc contributors. Tell me if I forgot anyone.

For the license, I suggest a CC BY-SA 3.0

Amos Wenger aka nddrylliog