ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: ooc Revision Consideration - Operators

Hi Scott,

I'm no prude nor do I have a problem with the word "penis" but I feel like there could be a better word in place of that for the example. Though this is not a group of professionals, I think the ORC's ought to at least be on the level of professional documents.

Note: I find it quite entertaining, this is more me nitpicking. When you're trying to attract users and they perhaps page through an ORC and see that, they might not like it.

-Zac