ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Array literals? Variable arguments?

A question:
I'm writen a simple parser and I'm going to have a function that reads
characters until it finds a given string.
Something like this:

readUntilString:func~withList(ls:List<String>) -> (String,String)

It reads until it finds any of the strings given in the list and then
returns the read and the string found on stop.
But calling this function is a little ugly since I have to create an
ArrayList and populate it, and I'd like to do something like this instead:

parser readUntilString(">", " ", "//")

Is there any way to have variable arguments in a function? Or is there any
way to write a list or array literal?

Thanks!

Damian.

Follow ups