opencog-dev team mailing list archive

what's XMLRPC?

Hi,

I get the following when running cmake on Ubuntu 8.10:

-- link-grammar was not found. Make sure LINK_GRAMMAR_LIBRARY,
LINK_GRAMMAR_INCLUDE_DIR and LINK_GRAMMAR_DATA_DIR are set.
-- ubigraphclient was not found. Make sure UBIGRAPHCLIENT_LIBRARY and
UBIGRAPHCLIENT_INCLUDE_DIR are set.
-- XMLRPC was not found. Make sure the entries XMLRPC_* are set.
-- Cxxtest was not found. Make sure CXXTEST_BIN_DIR is set.

Link grammar I can manage and probably cxxtest and ubigraphclient too.
But what's XMLRPC? I installed some Ubuntu packages called libxmlrpc
xmlrpc-api and what not, but I still get that error. Since I suspect
this is used for the opencog server, I guess I can't just ignore it,
right?

Thanks!
Boris

--