opencompute-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jeffmarcom/opencompute/symlink-bug-fix-1230365 into lp:opencompute/checkbox

Review: Needs Information

Not sure if you care about this or not (functionally it works either way) but

grep -q "Ubuntu" /etc/issue
if [ $? -ne 0 ] && [ ! -L /etc/checkbox.d/configs ]

Can be expressed:
if ( grep -q "Ubuntu" /etc/issue ) && [ ! -L /etc/checkbox.d/configs ]

As long as you're fine with it as is, I'll approve it, but I thought I'd at least make the comment

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jeffmarcom/opencompute/symlink-bug-fix-1230365/+merge/187560
Your team Open Compute Developers is subscribed to branch lp:opencompute/checkbox.