opencompute-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nelson-chu/opencompute/add-ocp-pch-job into lp:opencompute/checkbox

https://code.launchpad.net/~bladernr/opencompute/checkbox-merge-nelsons-pch-jobs/+merge/205811

I rejected your merge proposal and pushed my own.  The link is above.

That is basically your branch, but I fixed the quotation mark issue in number 2 above.  So your code has now landed in trunk.

I wish there was a cleaner way to do it, but tis is the only way.  Next time, I'll just have you fix the issues yourself and re-submit.

Thanks for the submission, the code should be merged in soon once Tarmac picks it up.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nelson-chu/opencompute/add-ocp-pch-job/+merge/205754
Your team Open Compute Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~nelson-chu/opencompute/add-ocp-pch-job into lp:opencompute/checkbox.