opencompute-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nelson-chu/opencompute/add-ocp-cpu-memory-job into lp:opencompute/checkbox

Review: Needs Fixing

Ok, just a couple more minor things... :) sorry for being so pedantic...

1: Changelog still... you don't need a separate entry for each time you make a change... all you need is something like this:

[ Nelson Chu ]
 * item 1
 * item 2
 * item 3
 * item 4
 * item 5
 * item ..X

This just summarises all of your contributions to this particular version (1.16.13) and can be all in one grouping.  I'm only sticking on this because it's a matter of enforcing convention.

2: memory script: so it works on Winterfell but what about windmill, roadrunner or any other OCP platform?  Does it work on those as well?  Tell you what, if you're comfortable with it as-is, I can pass it as-is but it will need to be fixed should it prove to break on other OCP designs.

3: Thanks for fixing the output... I just know from personal experience how frustrating it can be to have a test fail and end up with no output to explain why :)

So to summarize:

Condense the changelog, and either modify the script, or just say "Yes, I can live with it possibly being broken on other OCP Platforms".

Also, you don't have to supercede your previous request.  Just push changes and add a comment to this thread and choose "resubmit" from the "Review:" dropdown box.  After this, it should be done and I'll push it into trunk.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nelson-chu/opencompute/add-ocp-cpu-memory-job/+merge/206845
Your team Open Compute Developers is subscribed to branch lp:opencompute/checkbox.