opencompute-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~sophia-wu/opencompute/add-ocp-system-event-log-job into lp:opencompute/checkbox

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Sophia...

I'm ready to pass this through and merge it, but I need one additional thing from you.

Whenver you do a merge request, please also update debian/changelog

See the current changelog for examples... So I need you to do the following:

1: update your branch to the latest trunk code using bzr pull:

cd your/local/branch/dir
bzr pull #should update your branch with the latest trunk

edit /your/local/branch/dir/debian/changelog

Look at Nelson's entry and add a similar one to that below his...  so ti should look something like this:

[Nelson Chu]
* Item 1
* Item 2
* Itme 3

[Sophia Wu]
* Item 1
* Item 2

If you can do that and resubmit, I'l approve and merge your branch as soon as I see the update.

Thanks!

Jeff

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sophia-wu/opencompute/add-ocp-system-event-log-job/+merge/206373
Your team Open Compute Developers is subscribed to branch lp:opencompute/checkbox.