From: Fabien Pinckaers <fp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: Brazilian Portuguese Localization Project
To: Joe Pimentel <joe.b.pimentel@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

Please check this:
http://www.slideshare.net/tiny07/open-erps-community-organisation

You can still put your translations in Open ERP's modules, export a tgz for
all your modules from the Open eRP interface and then upload on launchpad.

But I don't like this approach, because it overrides contributions made on
launchpad.

I really think it's better to work directly in addons-extra. I don't mind
about the quality of addons-extra, these modules are optionnal and lots of
others modules in addons-extra are still in development too. That's why we
use a trunk branch. So I really thinkit's better to work directly in
addons-extra. It will speed up and simplify collaboration.

Thanks,

--
Fabien Pinckaers
CEO Tiny - OpenERP Editor

Great Achievements Start With Tiny Investments
 -- Marty, 2005