openerp-brazil-team team mailing list archive

RES: shipping order line becoming global tax in invoice...

Raphaël

Checking my understanding: The order is build from a list of items/products.
Does the product price include taxes?

I wonder, if the item/product price does not have taxes, and if the
localization calculates taxes on top of the total invoice, the total invoice
value is higher than the sum of the value of the items shipped.

If my understanding is correct, orders never get 100% invoiced in progress
bar of the sale order list view, because taxes are not included in the order
list view.

Please confirm understanding. I may suggest a process change rather than a
system change.

Pedro L Bicudo Maschio

(011) 9402 9435

 <http://www.tgt.com.br> www.tgt.com.br