openerp-canada team mailing list archive

Re: Payroll

Max,
I believe I can be mainly available on evenings and weekends. I am a strong
functional person with over 15years of experience in SAP (FICO) and 2 years
experience in OpenERP. I believe I can be a contributor in testing, product
design and report creation. My python knowledge is limited however, I
believe in years to come I will also up my speed.

I will also Contact John to see what role I can play.

thanks
Antony

--
Antony Gitomeh