openerp-canada team mailing list archive

Re: hello openerp-canada, my work

Hello Patrick,

Welcome in the OpenERP Canada team. Thank you very much for your contribution effort.

Your bug has already been fixed by OpenERP. Try with latest revisions of server, addons and web branches. The tax percentage for QST is correctly set to 0.09975.

Regarding your branch, there is no chance to get it merged in any project if you don't base your branch on the official branch. Please read the developer documentation:
https://doc.openerp.com/contribute/04_using_bazaar/#how-to-commit-your-work

You should base your branch on lp:openobject-addons/7.0 and add your report to the current l10n_ca module. This way you don't need to redefine the chart of accounts, taxes, chart template, etc. Can you please explain us which financial report you plan to provide ? Is it a report for Revenu Québec ?

Regards,

--
Maxime Chambreuil
1-514-276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

First, thanks to Maxime for adding me to the team.

I'm working mainly on Quebec's taxes, charts and report.
I'm trying to pre-configure the wizard so that no questions are
asked during the installation.

Also, I'm trying to fix this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1126338

You can see my branch here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~patrick-hetu/openerp-canada/l10n_qc_ca/changes

I hope it will get merged in the lp:openerp-canada or in openobject-addons someday.

Cheers,

Patrick