openerp-canada team mailing list archive

Re: User groups rights for invoices

Hello Guillaume ,

If you activate the developer mode, you can inherit the view and modify the groups attribute of the field you want to display.

Let me know if I am not clear.

Regards,

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Hi,
I'd need to give the possibility to a group of users to set the account id for each line of an invoice...
The group inherits right from the group "Facturation et règlements" (~Invoicing and payments), so they can create invoices and set different lines. But they can't specify the account related to the line (I tried to give access to the account object, but it didn't change anything).
I don't want to give them the rights form "Comptable" (~Accountant) or "Responsables des finances" (~Financial director)...
How can I do this ? Is there a restriction on the view based on the user group, where can I change this ?
Thanks

Guillaume