openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Branch~openerp-chinese-team/openerp-china/openerp-china] Rev64: [ADD] library modules with methods to convert digits toChinese characters

Hi Eric,

   Thanks for your contribution, but I have to point out, I am not so agree this module is better than I imagine :)

   http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-chinese-team/openerp-china/openerp-china/view/head:/oecn_account_print/report/rml_parse.py

   If you read this source you will find the method _rmb_upper from line 63 to line 96, it was copied from csdn by Oldrev for account reporting module 2 years ago.  we are satisfied with this 30 line code.

  Now you commit a new module, with double 165 lines code piece (for traditional chinese and simple chinese ?) without __init__ and __openerp__ defination.  can you explain why and how it can be used ?

  we know each directory of openrp-china branch will be publish on apps.openerp.com soon, users will be confuse after they download this library module I guess.

  Again, I want to show my thanks for you collaboration effort on open source way, let's keep it and make it !

Yours

Jeff Wang