From: Kiss Vilmos
Date: 2012-08-18 17:58
To: openerp-chinese-team; wjfonhand; heyun51; jerry.zhangzhe
Subject: Contact
Hi there,

One of our partners, doing business in China, is interested to implement an ERP system in the Chinese company. I suggested him OpenERP 6.1.1. He wants to know if OpenERP 6.1.1 is translated into Chinese. Unfortunately, only a few of his employees speak English, and this is the reason why he is looking for a multi-language (international)  ERP system.
Could you tell me, please, if the Chinese translation of OpenERP can be used in the daily work of end-users? Could you provide me this information?
If the information regarding the translation status will satisfy my client, the next step is to find an OpenERP partner or a consulting company providing OpenERP implementation and consultancy. Maybe you can suggest some.

Best Regards,
     Vilmos Kiss

     Kernel-Vim Bt.
     Tel.:      +36 20 5190143