openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/7.0-mrp-stock-picking-reference-fix into lp:openobject-addons/7.0

Hello,

I have merged jco fix (similar patch) in 7.0, I reject this one
In the future please try to avoid getting diff for empty lines (spaces removing). We try to avoid cleaning spaces with bug fixing as it increase the diff size (but cleaning is good of course)

Thanks for the patch

revno: 9605
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/7.0-mrp-stock-picking-reference-fix/+merge/194976
Your team Open ERP Chinese is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/7.0-mrp-stock-picking-reference-fix.