Merge proposal and adding modules

Dear all reviewer,

I know it's not always convenient, but we need to follow some rules together. I'm posting this cause Jay From Seprent CS has just committed (thanks for contributing) his new module in the server and environment branch here : https://code.launchpad.net/~server-env-tools-core-editors/server-env-tools/7.0,

He did it without Merge Proposal, and that's not the way we want to support those community branches. I mean, we can all make a mistake, so no big deal here !

I would just remind you to use this tools here to extract your modules, so we have the historic within the branch : https://launchpad.net/bazaar-extractor

The procedure should be :

1) Branch the project you want to make your MP on to add your module

2) Use the extractor tools to replay the commit on the created branch

3) Push that branch with a convenient name

4) Make a Merge proposal on the original branch

5) Wait the review and make appropriate changes

Thanks to all to follow those small rules for the good of all of us !

Best regards and keep contributing !

Joël

--

Camptocamp
Innovative Solutions by Open Source Experts

Joël Grand-Guillaume
Division Manager - Business Solutions

www.camptocamp.com