Re: lp:~elbati/account-consolidation/adding_account_parallel_currency_7 into lp:account-consolidation/7.0

On 09/08/2013 08:17 AM, Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) wrote:
> It would be nice to know whether this module has already been used in production by now?

Hello Stefan.

The module has been used in production from this winter.

Unfortunately, we could not verify deeply the data accuracy yet. We will
probably do it at the end the year.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~elbati/account-consolidation/adding_account_parallel_currency_7/+merge/151723
Your team Account Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-consolidation/7.0.