Re: lp:~elbati/purchase-wkfl/adding_purchase_partial_invoicing_7 into lp:purchase-wkfl

On 09/19/2013 05:09 PM, Pedro Manuel Baeza wrote:
> Review: Needs Fixing code review and test
>
> Hi, Lorenzo, congratulations for your work.
>
> I have tried the module and it works very well, but I have found one problem that must be solved, because it can produce very bad results: in partial picking quantity, you can put any quantity, even greater than the pending one. Imagine you type incorrectly two times key '3' and click "Confirm": you will invoice 33 units instead of 3.

Hello Pedro, thanks, it should be fixed now.

> Is there any chance to get pending quantity field on "Invoice Control > On Purchase Order Lines"?

Added 'invoiced quantity' field to order lines list

> >From technical side, please add pot file to allow translations of the module. There are also some errors in flake8 output that you would like to correct.

pot added and PEP8 respected

Thanks

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~elbati/purchase-wkfl/adding_purchase_partial_invoicing_7/+merge/167065
Your team Purchase Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:purchase-wkfl.