Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/openerp-product-variant/migr-v7-wip into lp:openerp-product-variant

Review: Disapprove

I propose to accept Anybox's merge instead https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-variant/migr-v7-wip/+merge/148852
at least they got more review and said they were using it in production. On my side, was only a prototype (not sure on yours Aflexis). It's just to bad we double worked on that one.

Eventually we can later analysis if there are more fixes from this commit http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-variant/migr-v7-wip/revision/197 to replay once Anybox's branch is merged.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-variant/migr-v7-wip/+merge/148852
Your team Product Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-variant.