Re: lp:~camptocamp/partner-contact-management/add-base_partner_merge into lp:partner-contact-management

This one is the backport provided by olt from openerp.

In fact we were testing and fixed it before proposing it.

In addition there is the link module account_merge_partner which solve issue with commercial_partner_id in invoice.

My opionion is that it makes more sens to have it in partner-contact-management module
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/partner-contact-management/add-base_partner_merge/+merge/189616
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:partner-contact-management.