Re: lp:~camptocamp/partner-contact-management/add-base_partner_merge into lp:partner-contact-management

Wao.

It is sad duplicate works.

We backport since the commit in trunk :-)

Why we put in server-env-tools?

Due to this module really change imporrtant things in partners, we think it is not a "tool" for users-.

Our other proposal in in testing process, a lot of things are really wired and are bringing problems in our testing enviroments with real data.

I don't know if we can converge in this, we will test this,

Good Job BTW
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/partner-contact-management/add-base_partner_merge/+merge/189616
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:partner-contact-management.