Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/account-closing/70-cutoff-modules into lp:account-closing

Review: Abstain

Hi,

Thanks for your changes Alexis.

For the: "'accrued' not in context.get('type', '-') and True or False", you are right for the first part, still I find weird the "and True or False", is it a requisite for the XML view?

I'm on the departure for 10 days without internet connection and would have the time now to continue the review. I'm changing my review to 'Abstain' to avoid to penalize your MP with a 'Needs fixing' status.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/account-closing/70-cutoff-modules/+merge/185992
Your team Account Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-closing.

Follow ups