Re: lp:~joaquing-pedrosa/account-financial-tools/7.0-account-chart-update into lp:account-financial-tools

Hi Pedro:

Thanks for your work of review, the important thing is that the module is
perfect. Time is not important. 'll Check your changes to understand your
improvements to the code and the next time I could do it.

Thank

2013/10/15 Pedro Manuel Baeza <pedro.baeza@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hi, Joaquin, thank you for all your work, and sorry for the late review,
> but I have been very busy and I want to test this module deeply.
>
> In general terms, it works like a charm, but there are some minor
> fine-tuning that I have made in a branch to MP to yours. You can see
> changes on commit message.
>
> Regards.
>
> --
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~joaquing-pedrosa/account-financial-tools/7.0-account-chart-update/+merge/188649
> You are the owner of
> lp:~joaquing-pedrosa/account-financial-tools/7.0-account-chart-update.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~joaquing-pedrosa/account-financial-tools/7.0-account-chart-update/+merge/188649
Your team Account Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~joaquing-pedrosa/account-financial-tools/7.0-account-chart-update into lp:account-financial-tools.