Re: lp:~vauxoo/account-financial-report/7.0-report_webkit_afr-_data_dev-jorge into lp:account-financial-report

As a first thought.

We think we need _one_ but well documented.

Base webkit or ours (wich we use from some years ago too) and is a fork based on spanish ones.

Other _important_ point is that our reports are already audited (this merge don't we are talking about the rml ones) and I think the leak of documentation from all parts will make us difficult to decide.

BTW, I am almost sure tomorrow (here we have 300 am) Hbto will answer with the specific answers to your points, but I think you miss some points that the report does.

I am almost sure a "Merge" of Ideas will be the solution at the end of the day.

For me, this specific MP is because we need them "Exactly" as printed in Excel, I can live with this little fork in the middle.

About the contributions, made by everybody, maybe it is not the point I read some code from the "Excel" Feature and i don't like at all, technically and functional speaking even, but IMHO the start must to be in some point, and reading your words I am Imaging, in your side you have the same frustration than in our side when we see the "European Reports " ;-) which we really try to implement here in America and they didn't work even.

Other idea, "Just thinking aloud" can be make a little agreement for v8, because today, we /(Vauxoo) can NOT change our financial report strategy, and you (c2c and European team) can not either, maybe this temporary merge can fix this "Middle term" but with the fixes that you suggest obviously.

FYI, I am sure all the functionalities you claim are present, if not @hbto will answer tomorrow.

Well THis message is only as comment, not decistion/defense yet, let us discuss internally.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vauxoo/account-financial-report/7.0-report_webkit_afr-_data_dev-jorge/+merge/192050
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report.