Re: lp:~agilebg/account-financial-report/adding_financial_reports_horizontal_7 into lp:account-financial-report

On 10/17/2013 11:00 AM, Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) wrote:
> I do see the useless journals tab, it would be good to have this cleaned up. If I am correct, this module does not depend on any common report functionality from OpenERP, so maybe the concept of journal filtering should be severed from the whole module instead of just hiding the tab.
>
> Lorenzo, what do you think?

Hello Stefan and Frederic,

I removed filtering by journal and some other unused methods.

Moreover, I made a PEP8 clean up.

Thanks

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~agilebg/account-financial-report/adding_financial_reports_horizontal_7/+merge/176235
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report.