Re: [Merge] lp:~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical into lp:oemedical

Hi Pedro, thanks for your time!!

Yes, I will do a full replace of osv by orm and model for next commit...  didn't want to include even more changes to one MP...  ;-)

As for the views, I am still getting used to new format in 7.0+ web client, so I could not find the problem with them...
It is a weird error...  If you enable them, then the next time you upgrade oemedical module the update fails.

You have to go and delete all "form" views related to oemedical.patient and update again and everything works, but again, upgrade will fail next time...

I disabled them so the project is stable and more people can test it...

Contributions are welcomed !!

Regards,
-Mario
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical/+merge/193431
Your team OEmedical Commiter is subscribed to branch lp:oemedical.