Re: [Merge] lp:~therp-nl/ocb-server/6.1-lp933496 into lp:ocb-server/6.1

Hi, Holger, thank you very much for the fix. I have tried it, but the issues I was experimenting are already there. You can see here an screenshot:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5065/tem5.png

I'm not sure if the problem is the same, but the beginning of the problem start more or less at the same time of the 7.0 debut.

Sorry for not being more helpful, but I don't know very well translation engine and it's very difficult to me to trace the problem.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/ocb-server/6.1-lp933496/+merge/193011
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~therp-nl/ocb-server/6.1-lp933496 into lp:ocb-server/6.1.