Re: [Merge] lp:~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical into lp:oemedical

Hi Mario.

I've just installed OpenERP 7.0 and OeMedical module (yes, *this* branch) on Ubuntu 12.04. I'm getting the following error when I tried to create a new Hospital Ward.

http://pastebin.com/57bAWEmb

>From the error, I understood that the module requires 'gender' in order to insert into oemedical_hospital_ward. Could you please look into the issue.

P.S. I was not able to install the development branch because of the new import format. So I don't know if the bug is in this branch or the development branch.

Thank you.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical/+merge/193431
Your team OEmedical Commiter is subscribed to branch lp:oemedical.