Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/ocb-server/7.0-propagate-context-1247158 into lp:ocb-server

> would be nice to have a unit test for this.

Yep but I don't know how I can proceed here:
- For the test itself, I think I could maybe do it using mock.Mock() with the 'wraps' argument on a model, and then something like model.write.assert_called_with() to check if the context is always propagated.
- But the bug only happens when we have several languages installed, and the demo data used for the tests only have en_US. Should we install a second language? (I think yes, but will OpenERP SA think the same?) It also reveals that there is absolutely no tests for the translations.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/ocb-server/7.0-propagate-context-1247158/+merge/193630
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-server.