Re: lp:~camptocamp/openerp-reporting-engines/7.0-add-base_report_assembler-yvr into lp:openerp-reporting-engines

Review: Needs Information

Hi, Yannick, I have tried to use your module, but I'm unable to test it, because I don't find the way to do it. Can you explain to me how to activate it? It would be desirable also to have these instructions on the module description.

I have found also a terminology problem, because you are using a term that is not correct: assemblage, that is an art concept (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblage_(art)). It's better to use the term "assembly", and I also would suggest "pdf_assembly", to be even more accurate.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-reporting-engines/7.0-add-base_report_assembler-yvr/+merge/194304
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-reporting-engines.